IRS provides tax relief to the victims of severe storms, tornadoes, and flooding that recently affected many states, as part of a coordinated federal response based on damage assessments by @fema
Victims of severe storms and flooding in several states and Puerto Rico now have extended time to file various #IRS individual and business tax returns and make tax payments
A reminder that our searchable PPP loan tracker has details on all 11.5 million approved PPP loans, including how much of each loan has been reported as forgiven. Search by organization name, type, lender or even ZIP code:
Legal cannabis businesses in Missouri will have the opportunity to deduct business expenses when they file state tax returns this year.
The right to know about the personal information a business collects about them and how it is used and shared.
• The right to delete personal information collected from them (with some exceptions).
• The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information; and
• The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights.
The VCDPA also provides consumers with certain rights related to their personal data. Under the Act, these rights include:
1. The right to know, access and confirm personal data.
2. The right to delete personal data.
3. The right to correct inaccuracies in personal data.
4. The right to data portability (i.e., easy, portable access to all pieces of personal data held by a company).
5. The right to opt out of the processing of personal data for targeted advertising purposes.
6. The right to opt out of the sale of personal data.
7. The right to opt out of profiling based upon personal data.
8. The right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the foregoing rights.
Need to take care of business while traveling? You can call us collect, using a telephone operator, even if your travels take you to places that are out-of-this-world.
Underused Housing Tax generally applies to non-resident, non-Canadian owners of residential properties in Canada, but some Canadian partners, trustees and corporations may also have to file a return.
As Massachusetts officials prepare to return $3 billion in excess revenues, the state has rolled out tools to help taxpayers navigate the refund process: http://boston25.com/3BTH92H